Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Asakuma Rice, Sherman Oaks

Although yesterday I went to the Sherman Oaks farmers market, the weather is SO cold that I was able to take only 2-3 photos.  I will have to postpone the farmers market posting to next week.

Today I went back to work like usual... :(  For this week, my boss is on a trip to UK, so it's a little bit relaxing in the office... :)  I decide to bring my camera with me all the time, so that I can snap some photos whenever I want.

During lunch time, I and my friends went to Asakuma rice for our lunch.  This Japanese restaurant is quite new.  Personally, I think the food is good but not great.  The price for lunch special is quite reasonable (I usually go there for lunch), but other items are quite expensive ($3 for a small bowl of miso soup?) compare to the other sushi restaurants in the area. Very friendly and attentive service.  You can read some more review here.  Below are some photos I took at the restaurant

Asakuma Rice

The entrance

Inside the restaurant

My lunch special... yummy!

The restroom is quite small but very clean.

There are only 4 parking in the back of the restaurant.
Most customers will have to rely on the parking meters on the street.
blog comments powered by Disqus